My Real Role Model - MOTHER

If someone ask me, who is your role model? I must say, MY MOTHER - is the only person that has been the ROLE MODEL in my whole life. She is my mentor, friend, counselor in most of the life event. A perfect role model for me is my mother. As usual, the first women we learn from our mothers.

A role model is someone who we should never feel uncomfortable discussing our problems. She is the person who has the most influence in my life, and she made me a better person. She always loves me for who I am. She is kind-hearted, successful, humble, professional and caring.

Creating a path, providing life lessons, &leading by example are the true qualities of a role model.
My Real Role Model - MOTHER

Life and mother

I�ve always believed God places certain people in your life at certain times. I have been blessed with a great number of influential people throughout my life - from high school friends who let me be myself to mentors who have helped me make the most of myself. Throughout, there has been one person who has always been in my life;
My Mother

Without her

Without stating her impact & influence on the person I am and aspire to become, I must say my mother is the only role model I�ve ever had. Often times, for that matter any youths in disadvantaged, lack true role models. Not to denigrate these individuals and their contributions in the community, but I was blessed with a truly one-of-a-kind role model in my own home and my life each and everyday.

Always there

My mother was always there to make sure her boys would grow to become successful men.  As the youngest, I am proud to let her know I whole-heartedly believe she couldn�t have done a better job.  And this is not to say she is the only woman to raise herself & her family out of welfare. However, my mother is the only mother I�ve ever had and has doubled as the most dedicated and hardworking person I have ever known. 

push

Not only pushed, but because she encouraged me to make education a priority in my life from a young age.  After joining university, I was able to walk across the stage as a graduate. With my mother watching, eyes watering and gleaming all at once.  Today, I continue setting goals and prioritizing my life to achieve them, but like prioritizing, one cannot achieve anything without a great amount of patience. Thankfully, again, I learned from the best.

Lessons 

I, too, missed many of the lessons and comforts availed to those with fathers, but my mother never let me think I�d achieve anything without planning. Whether it was how I�d spend my grass-cutting money on or what I�d do with my after-school time, I did my best to keep my mother�s practices in mind. Setting priorities, being patient and making a plan. My mother never said those words precisely, but she put them in practice every single day to serve as my life�s compass. 

love

Creating a path, providing life lessons, and leading by example are the true qualities of a role model. We do not all have mothers and fathers. Some of us may even go without either. Still, as I mentioned earlier, God finds a way to put someone in your life who may be able to fill this role.
I�m sure a great many of you, like myself, owe your lives to your role models.

All THAT I AM, OR HOPE TO BE I OWE TO MY ANGLE MOTHER




EmoticonEmoticon